• 5 pounds pork spareribs, uncut
• Walt Garrison BBQ Rub
• 1 ¼ cup Coke
Generously apply Walt Garrison BBQ Rub on both sides of ribs.
Massage into the meat.
Wrap with plastic. Let marinate in refrigerator for a minimum of 4
hours, but no more than 12 hours.
1. After ribs have marinated, remove from refrigerator, and allow
to come to room temperature. About 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Unwrap ribs from plastic, and place ribs in foil. Before sealing
foil around ribs, turn up the edges of foil to hold liquid. Pour 1¼
cups of Coke down the center of ribs. Seal the foil around the
ribs (do not let the Coke escape), and place ribs in roasting
4. Place in oven, and bake 1½ hours.
5. When done, take out of the oven, open foil, and let rest for 15
6. After resting, carefully remove ribs from foil, place on cutting
board, and cut between each bone.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Free shipping offer is not valid on international shipments. With free shipping your order will arrive between 7-9 business days.* Actual delivery times are subject to change.
4101 William D Tate, Ste 100
Grapevine TX 76051
Sign up to get the latest news, sales and coupons