Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- 4 - chicken breasts
- 1 - 10-1/2 oz. can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 - 10-1/2 oz. can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Sour Cream (to taste)
- 10 oz. longhorn cheese, grated
- 1 - dozen corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup onion
- Walt Garrison Rub (to taste)
- Walt Garrison Medium Salsa (to taste)
- Vegetable oil (just enough to cover the bottom of skillet)
- Ripe olives, optional (for garnish)
- Boil chicken breast 20 - 25 minutes.
- Remove meat from bone and chop.
- Mix soups and sour cream together.
- Heat oil in a small skillet; dip each tortilla into the hot oil (no more than 10 seconds) until softened and drain on paper towels.
- Spread a thin layer of creamed mixture over the bottom of a 9 X 12 Pyrex dish.
- Spread equal amounts of creamed mixture down the center of each tortilla (reserving enough creamed mixture for the top), chopped chicken and cheese (reserving some cheese for the top), hand sprinkle Walt Garrison rub on top of the cheese.
- Roll up tortilla and place seam side down in prepared pan. Pour remaining mixture over the top of rolled tortillas, sprinkle with remaining cheese and hand sprinkle Walt Garrison rub on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Garnish with black olives, mild chopped green chilies and 1 TBSP Walt Garrison Medium Salsa on top of each tortilla.
- This may be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated before time to bake.